The company policy is to manufacture and offer Quality Products and Services by applying Quality System and Standards. In a way they provide maximum satisfaction to the customers and sense of achievement to the company and its employees.
Various Quality Control Systems & inspection Procedures adopted are given below :
Cylinder Quality Control & Test Procedures
- Cylinder Quality Control & Test Procedures
- Equipment Quality Control & Test Procedures
- Spares Quality Control & Test Procedures
- Inspection of Bought Out Components like Seals & Nut Bolts.
- Components checked at machining centres & after machining
- Components & construction checked at Welding section
- Component and Construction check at welding department
- Work order and parts list checked for special components
Complete Cylinder Inspection
- Barrel Inspection
- Rod Inspection
- Head Gland and Piston Assembled to Rod
- Rod Assembly Lubricated and Assembled
- Retainer Put in Place
- Physical inspection of complete assy.
- Retract Size
- Stroke Size
- Centre to centre distances
- Cylinder Tested to customer specifications (100% OIL TESTED) on test bench.
- Cylinder Ports Plugged
- Cylinder Primed or Painted if Specified
- Cylinder Boxed or Palleted for shipment with Quantity, Weight, and Size
- Packing inspected as per norms.